Thursday 4 April 2013

Week 3 - Activity 9: Choosing a licence

Activity 9: Choosing a license

A fairly easy task, if one uses the easy CC chooser. I chose this license:

Creative Commons License
This OU Open h817 course blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Click here to learn what it means: CC meaning which explains the reasons I selected this. I don't want people making money out of what I do, unless it's me. I do want people to build on anything I create as I can learn from it, and I do want my name to travel with the work in case it becomes famous and they need to track me down for the knighthood. So all in all, very selfish and egotistical reasons as oppose to the moral imperative we aspire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment